Are you worried about losing account data due to theft of passwords, phishing, hacking or keylogging scams? Now there is less to worry about.
The FIDO2 U2F NFC security key from Yubico is a specially designed YubiKey, which relies on high security public key cryptography to provide strong authentication. User names and passwords are no longer sufficient to protect access to online accounts. The FIDO2 U2F security key is designed to be placed in a USB port or via NFC with your smartphone and works with any website that supports the FIDO2 U2F protocol, including Facebook, Google’s Gmail, Google Cloud and G Suite, GitHub, Dropbox and Dashlane. And all that is needed is a simple push of a button!
Core YubiKey functions
- Works immediately, you do not need to re-enter password codes from a device – replaces text messages, authenticator apps, outdated OTP tokens and similar devices
- Identifies as a USB keyboard, smart card and smart card reader – no client software or drivers need to be installed, no batteries, no moving parts
- Resistant to breakage and watertight, YubiKey FIDO is practically indestructible during normal use, weighs only 3g and attaches to your keychain next to your house and car keys
- Integration within minutes with free and open source server software
- Manufactured in the USA and Sweden with high security and quality
- Universal 2nd factor
FIDO2 U2F NFC is an emerging open authentication standard, with built-in support in platforms and browsers. U2F breaks the public authentication matrix with high security, removing the complexity of drivers, specialized client software and the traditional costly CA model. With FIDO2 U2F, a single FIDO2 U2F Security Key NFC supports an unlimited number of online services, without user information or encryption keys shared by the service providers.