The YubiKey 5 Series is a hardware-based authentication solution that provides superior defense against phishing, eliminates account takeovers, and enables compliance requirements for strong authentication.
The YubiKey offers superior security by combining hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to effectively defend against phishing attacks and eliminate account takeovers. It offers multi-protocol support including FIDO2, Yubico OTP, OATH HOTP, U2F, PIV, and Open PGP. Users have the broadest options for strong authentication including not only two-factor authentication, but also support for single factor passwordless login and multi-factor authentication in conjunction with user touch and PIN .
The YubiKey 5 Series helps organizations accelerate to a passwordless future by providing support for the FIDO2 protocol. FIDO2 supports not only today’s two-factor authentication but also paves the way for eliminating weak password authentication, with strong single factor hardware-based authentication.
Easy, Fast and Reliable
The YubiKey provide a simple and intuitive authentication experience that users find easy to use, ensuring rapid adoption and organizational security. With authentication speeds up to 4X faster than OTP or SMS based authentication, the YubiKey does not require a battery or network connectivity, making authentication always accessible.
Reduce IT Operational Costs
The ease of use and reliability of the YubiKey is proven to reduce password support incidents by 92%. This was documented in a research paper by Google, describing the Google employee rollout to more than 70 countries. Deployments are faster and cost less with the YubiKey’s industry leading support for numerous protocols, systems and services.
- Broad Ecosystem Deploy instantly with Centrify, Ping, Okta, Google and more
- Configurable Easily configure multiple protocols across computers, networks, and online applications and services such as Facebook, Gmail, GitHub, Dropbox, Dashlane, LastPass, Salesforce, Duo, Docker, Centrify and hundreds more
- Multi-Protocol Support for WebAuthn, FIDO2, FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Securely Manufactured Made in USA or Sweden and packaged in tamper-evident, safety sealed packaging.
- Easy to Use No battery or network connectivity required, users simply insert and tap to authenticate
Follow the instructions that each service offers to register your YubiKey. YubiKey Start