YubiKey Bio Series supports biometric authentication using fingerprint recognition for secure and seamless passwordless logins. Built primarily for desktop and designed to offer strong biometric authentication options, the YubiKey Bio Series offers the hallmark hardware security of Yubico, combined with a new user experience.
- Meets the most stringent hardware security requirements with fingerprint templates stored in the secure element on the key
- Works out-of-the-box with operating systems and browsers including Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux, Chrome, and Edge
- Supports FIDO2/WebAuthn, FIDO U2F
- Available in both USB-A and USB-C form factors with biometric support
The YubiKey Bio Series is FIDO and FIDO2 certified. It works with Google Chrome or any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux and with applications that provide FIDO or FIDO2 support through Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browsers. LastPass users please note you will need a YubiKey 5 Series key. The YubiKey Bio Series does not work with LastPass.
- biometric YubiKey Bio Series supports biometric authentication using fingerprint recognition.
- Battery free With no batteries or network connectivity required, authenticate anywhere.
- Portable Slips easily onto a key ring or in your wallet so you always have access when you need it.
- Securely Manufactured Made in USA or Sweden and packaged in tamper-evident, safety sealed packaging.
- Durable Injection molded, crush resistant and water resistant body.
- Asymmetric Cryptography Uses public and private key cryptography.